In computer security, a login or logon or sign in or sign on refers to the credentials required to obtain access to a computer system or other restricted area. Logging in or logging on or signing in or signing on is the process by which individual access to a computer system is controlled by identifying and authenticating the user through the credentials presented by the user.
The Arab Water Council available vacancies:
The Arab Water Council seeks motivated and highly skilled interns to join our team as office assistants; minimum of 3 months. Internships provide a unique opportunity to contribute to the Council’s priority areas of activity, while learning about the Arab water community.
Job Description Summary:
The Office Assistant Intern is under the direction of the Program Assistant. He or she will provide administrative and office support including proofreading and editing publications, event planning projects, website updates, and other projects as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties will include and not limited to the following:
• Create and maintain databases, including receiving registrations and managing databases for events and groups;
• Research and compile data: News stories, contact information, and other related records;
• Creating and editing publications, agendas, and event invitations;
• Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member;
• Making copies and collating documents;
• As directed, other office support functions including website updates, compiling and formatting briefing materials, prepare shipments and mailings;
• Work on special projects as assigned.
This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required. Attention to detail is vital. Demonstrated agility to shift direction in response to changing work situations is critical. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel is required. Written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic and French are required. Candidate should have a high school diploma and be undertaking a university degree.
· Deadline for Submission: July 15th, 2018
· Starting Date: July 20th, 2018
· End Date: September 20th, 2018