In computer security, a login or logon or sign in or sign on refers to the credentials required to obtain access to a computer system or other restricted area. Logging in or logging on or signing in or signing on is the process by which individual access to a computer system is controlled by identifying and authenticating the user through the credentials presented by the user.
The Arab Water Council available vacancies:
Job Title: Technical Consultant
The Arab Water Council is seeking to hire a Technical Consultant “Climate Change Disasters, Flood Impacts, and Risk Management in the MENA Region” for a short term assignment, interested candidates should have the following qualifications and working experience:
1. A Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in a field related to climate change, risk assessment, economics, and social sciences
2. A minimum of 10 years of work experience in performing environmental analysis, socio-economic analysis, risk assessments and climate change analysis.
3. Previous experience in climate change & risk assessments or analysis at a national or a regional level in the MENA region,
4. Previous research experience on climate hazards, aid/development, experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis,
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English,
6. Ability to work independently and respond to feedback in a timely and professional manner,
7. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to contribute to a team.
N.B: Only selected candidates will be contacted by AWC