Job Title: Consultant
The National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences, NARSS, is currently implementing the “Regional Coordination on Improved Water Resources Management and Capacity Building Program”, a GEF funded project and managed by the World bank.
For the sustainability of the project outcomes, and for the continuation of providing services to Egyptian institutions and governmental entities, NARSS would like to establish a center of excellence to develop operational services from Earth Observations.
Therefore, NARSS would like to hire a consultant for the following task (TOR attached):
1. To develop an overall, top-level action plan that depicts how can we establish center of excellence capable to develop operational services with clear timelines;
2. To develop a detailed three-tier levels of Action Plan of a functional center of excellence: (1) Immediate/Short-, (2) Medium-, and (3) Long-term plans;
3. Viable structure and architecture of an operational center;
4. In each area, develop the relationship of the action plan to NARSS overall framework;
5. To Propose measurable indicators to evaluate and assess performance of the center activities;
6. To Develop a comprehensive communication and engagement plan for all relevant stakeholders that support the operation of the center.
To Apply for this job, please send your proposal and CV to the following email not later than November 19,2017: